Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Menu + Opera

Options
  • 27-01-2002 2:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

Apologies in advance if this has been brought up but...

I seem to remember the menu's (look up) working in Opera until recently. Is this a bug, or a sacrifice being made in the name *improving* their functionality/speed etc...
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭peterd

gratias :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Mine worked for ages, then didn't work for months, and now they work. I never found out why. (opera 6.0)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Did that to me too. It worked, then I went and did some simple customizing, and now they don't work, and all text comes up black. Makes it difficult to read some websites as you might imagine :)

that makes 3!!! do you think we should start a board ? bags on mod :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

i use opera 6.0 and i have never noticed them not working.

• Advertisement

I jumped on the Opera bandwagon just since v.6 and i'm moving my mouse over the links as I speak with nada ? Maybe I'm a special case ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Lucifer.POD
    i use opera 6.0 and i have never noticed them not working.

ditto...

in fact I've used Opera since v.4 and everything has worked just fine.

Advertisement