Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy abroad it is cheaper

• 27-01-2002 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I will send anything to anyone in Ireland (except Towers)for a fee of €7. Postage to be paid by whoever requests the goods. to contact me or ask for prices here is my E-mail address. Just say what you need and I will send you the price and other details. darkshadow@privat.kkf.net. I will give enough assurences before any transactions. This is not a rip off, it is just to enable people in Ireland to buy whatever they need (Computer stuff only) at cheaper prices.And also make me a few €uros for my troubles. If you get something that is faulty I will see that it is replaced.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Davo777

AMD CPU's: Duron 1.0 GHZ 67.99€, Athlon K7 XP 1500 146,99€.
    Cd Writer Plextor PXW241OTA 149,99€. Intel Pentium IV 2GHZ 478 pin 478,99€. Hard Drives Western Digital WD600AB 60GB DMA 100 5400R/M 126,99€

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

At long last, we can finally buy aboard, what would we have done without you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭retneil

Sounds like the greatest rip - off i have heard in my life then i am not a trusting person but maybe paranoid...

But I can understand your reasons for not trusting, and after thinking about it a while I guess it would not be worth it from my side neither.

Originally posted by Boston
    At long last, we can finally buy aboard, what would we have done without you
    I am sure you can buy Aboard in Ireland 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

I am sure you can buy Aboard in Ireland 2
    its called scarcism [excuse the spelling] and i would wait a few months before you try this so you can build up a rep on boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

you forgot to mention your in germany :)

Originally posted by Kali
    you forgot to mention your in germany :)
    I am in Germany, but Irish by birth:D

Advertisement