Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what would you name a bandif you had one ?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

klingon?
    *remembers an epsiode of never mind the buzzcocks with bill bailey*
    hee hee
    there are a lot of those sci fi people where i am sitting right now...and i owuld like to offend them but theyre probably reading every word i am saying as we speak so i wont

(sorry...ive very drunk)(and notice how my typing iomproves when i am drunk)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭o sleep

klingon. that's it.

em, where exactly do you go to get drunk with readymade access to the internet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by o sleep

well, it's up there with elvish.

Sleep, lá tana calima nar lyë?

Tulta i ninquë limpë!

• Site Banned Posts: 334 ✭✭scuzzy

I have a band...
    we're called Project D42...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manufractured Individual

I'm in the midst of getting a spook punk band together, no easy task as most of the people I know are against that sort of thing because it's too close to goth for them or some other high and mighty punker-than-thou thing. And some I just haven't asked because they just wouldn't suit or I'm to lazy/havn't seen them in a while.

The name is probably gonna be one of these:

The Stokers (Dracula refrence = Fun times)

and

Ichabod Crane (mmm...spooky...)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Brautigan

I'd call a band 'Niall Stokes is a c unt' if i could be bothered. Just to get a mention in Hot Press like...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

Originally posted by o sleep
    klingon. that's it.

em, where exactly do you go to get drunk with readymade access to the internet?

erm...college of course..we stayed in the bar for a while, and my boyfriends doing night arts, so i decided id wait for him to finish and then go and meet him
    only he didnt get my text message and went ahead into town and i was left gibbeirng in the computer room with people who only seem to come out at night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

The adolesence of the bolimic elephant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

AH! FINALY!

I figured out a name for my band!

Revenant

Nope, nothing fancy.
    Now all I have to do is find out if it's taken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Brautigan

Seeing as GWAR are tipped to be playing at the Ozzfest (completely unrelated), how's about McWar?

You could do your first gig in a McDonalds and throw Big Macs at small children and bewildered young mothers, then burn the place to the fu cking ground.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Clinical Waste

er,...okay whatever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭binman

Band name : Force-fed on Septic Human Flesh

We will be an acoustic folk band. mostly.

Advertisement