Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

agp 4x

Options
  • 28-01-2002 2:19pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know if you can force agp 4x on a ws440bx intel mobo.Just got geforce 2 but its only running in 2x mode.Not really too pushed cos the graphics are great and the next upgrade is an athlon/new mobo.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

richie, u'll have to check ure mb maunal/bios. if it only supports AGP 2.0 then it'll only do x2. (how many threads are ye going to get out of this? ure on 3 now :p)

is that the leadtek geforce 2 ti oem u bought from Tekheads.co.uk?
    Any problems with them? delivery take long?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Didnt know this was the third thread on this(didnt get an answer to the others)
    Just checked the mobo manufacturer and it looks like im limited to agp 2x.(have to do till i upgrade the mobo)
    Tekheads were great,delivery time was 2 days,no probs,couldnt fault them.Dirt cheap aswell.
    Any way thanks for the reply.Youll be seeing no more posts on this subject again(just got my wrist slapped)"how many new threads do you think youll get on this one"

lol
    thanks again.richie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

Originally posted by Scruff

is that the leadtek geforce 2 ti oem u bought from Tekheads.co.uk?
    Any problems with them? delivery take long?

i heartly endorse Tekheads :)

i ordered a gf3 ti 500 on a firday and got it on tuesday !!
    fair play :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Tekheads - is the the company that Sam ex http://theoverclockingstore.co.uk used to manage?

I gotta try them - what are their shipping prices like?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

£7.50 sterling for small items.
    £33.00 sterling for bulk, as many items as u want AFAIK.

been looking at their prices for the last few weeks. cheapest i've seen. going to buy a load of stuff as soon i sell off my box.
    good to hear they're prompt on the delivery.

• Advertisement
Advertisement