Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To all you students out there

Options
  • 28-01-2002 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

This is actually an email i got a year or so ago and for some reason i just remembered it.

An american student was running half an hour late for an exam when he arrived at the study hall, his lecturer, the bastard that he was, told him that there is no way he would have insufficient time to compleate the exam and that he may as well leave, the student told the teacher that he was going to try at least.

The lecturer gave the usual 30 minutes warning and the student was writin frantically but seem to be only half way through the test, eventually the lecturer called time and all the students gave up there exams, all the students except one, the origional guy who was late.

The lecturer requested his paper and when the student didnt reply he said that he may as well not bother as his paper was not compleated on time and that it was void.

Half an hour passed and the student arrived to the lecturer and proceeded to give the test paper and as expected he flat refused to accpect the paper.
    The student just asked "do you know who i am, do you not know who my father is", at this the lecturer replied "I dont care who you or your family are", the student once again spoke "you mean you really dont know who i am or whats worse you dont know who my family is" and the teacher replied i said already that i dont care about you or your family.

At this point the student shoved his paper into the middle of the other pile of papers that were sitting on the lecturer's desk and walked out of the hall.

What actually happened is amazing, as a result of the students conversation with the lecturer, he actually passed the examination on account of he had no idea of the students name, the lecturer had no idea which paper that belonged to the student as it was stuck in the middle of the others

My memory of this has more than likely not done this justice but i hope you liked it anyway

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Yurmasyurda

F*#cking Nuts, I long for a a grapefruit.

Nothing to do with the post, but Eddie Izzard? What pure class!

PS. Just read the story, good un.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Maybe u remembered it cause I just posted it a few weeks ago :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by azezil
    Maybe u remembered it cause I just posted it a few weeks ago :rolleyes:
    Thought it looked oddly familiar :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

didnt know that you posted that, didnt mean to copy you or anything but they do say that imatation is the best form of flattery,

sorry about that but i did get it a couple of years ago and somehow just remembered it for some reason

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

This belong in the wrong forum, or am I just not getting
    or maybe I'm just pissed off and am not in a funny mood. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by nanook
    didnt know that you posted that, didnt mean to copy you or anything but they do say that imatation is the best form of flattery,

sorry about that but i did get it a couple of years ago and somehow just remembered it for some reason
    Wow someone said sorry to me! first time... EVER! brings a tear to my eye :') :D

Advertisement