Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would this be cool ?

Options
  • 28-01-2002 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

Right I have a few 190mm fans lying about my room here.I got a bit board and put them on top of my pc to see what they would look like.Want to hear what ye think before I cut the holes in my case.
    Heres a pic 190fan.JPG

and heres a pic of the front of my case aleady mypc.JPG

Ill post better pics if anyone is interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

You'll probably need to move both your PSU and top drive down a bit to pull it off but give it a shot.

Just..... :confused: are those things going to be both sucking out? Coz I'd say it would be better just putting one on the top(sucking out) and replace the 80mm one at the front with the other 190mm.(blowing in)

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Pokes

ahem thats a 120mm fan on the front , and nah I wont have to move anything to put those fans there cos the PSU is already mounted far down in the case

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

Sorry the photo is a bit dark just assumed it was 80mm.

But still I reckon you sould go ahead and cut that puppy open. You'll probably need to play some load music tho, when those fans get up to speed they will make some amount of noise:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

you would be just better off moving it away from the rad

Advertisement