Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a good weekend...

Options
  • 29-01-2002 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

... nay! a great weekend.

i hope all y'all enjoyed warpcon. there were loadsa folk there this weekend and everything pretty much ran on time. there was a magic tourny on a friday night for the first time in ages (probably partially my fault) the registrations went smoothly (even thought gordon wasnt there... maybe he was the problem all these years;) ) the drink was flowing later in the bar and i didnt pass out all weekend. amazing!

i want to thank all the trolls who did a great job. they made me look as if i knew what i was doing.

any props or slops so that the Warpcon XIII folk may have an idea of what to do... while its fresh in your minds.

jaz?

Advertisement