Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone playing serious sam 2?

Options
  • 29-01-2002 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone else is playing the game at the moment. How does it compare to the first encounter(which i havn't played).

but most importantly how do i get past the bouncing room in the 2nd city. what gun do you reccomend.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

It's more of the same, compared to the first one. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but isn't strictly speaking great either :)

As for the bouncy room... I had huge trouble with that. Tended to use the flamethrower a lot, that got me through :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

that bouncy room in coop mode with about 12 people is insane....playing in mental mode will cause headaches...

Some intereasting secrets hidded in the game aswell, eg, a small movie set with that shows a scene from the second last level from the last game...A forest filled with pumpkins, shoot a pumpkin and a mini version of those chainsaw freaks starts chasing you.....mouse sized bulls that do the same damage as the normal version....

insanity knows no bounds in this game

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

woo hoo sounds like fun
    must say i immensely enjoyed the first one - im going back over it again on the hardest setting - mental

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

Originally posted by Monty - the one and only
    that bouncy room in coop mode with about 12 people is insane....playing in mental mode will cause headaches...

Some intereasting secrets hidded in the game aswell, eg, a small movie set with that shows a scene from the second last level from the last game...A forest filled with pumpkins, shoot a pumpkin and a mini version of those chainsaw freaks starts chasing you.....mouse sized bulls that do the same damage as the normal version....

insanity knows no bounds in this game

It took me ages, but I beat the bouncy room on hard mode... just concentrate on the kamikaze's with the tommygun and switch to the flamethrower occasionally. Its hard enough, but a good laugh at the same time.

Im in the second 'stage' - the Babylon stage at the moment. Graphics are ****ing brilliant, but it's slowing my 1Ghz Athlon down at 1024x768!!!! :mad:

Somewhere in the earlier levels, try picking up a 1 life-point pill in the outside area..... you'll see something like "Secret watcher enabled". Look up and you'll see eyes. Shoot them. A "Super giant kamikaze" about 3 stories high will appear. ****ing brilliant. You get armour at the end of it too.

Has anyone else seen the bulls with cannon launcher??? Scary!!! :D

The boss at the end of the Mayan area is brilliant. It will slow ANY computer down. Classic. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Eh Chris, you're signature image is twice the size it should be (15k). And it's also hideous. And it probably causes epilepsy.

Serious Sam, on the other hand, is back to the old school Doom-style killing frenzy good stuff. And it's pretty, but not as pretty as RCTW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

There was a serious sam2 out?? :o
    If i had have known i would have had it on release,damn me and my lack of knowledge :)
    If its the same as the 1st,i want it :D

Advertisement