Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evolution Soccer help

Options
  • 30-01-2002 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

This is a thing that has been annoying me since I got the game in November.

In the manual it says, and I quote, "Press the L1 button + [circle] button to initiate a one-two pass. Press the [circle] button before the teammate receives the ball to complete the one-two pass, or press the [circle] button to make a looping one-two pass."

Now, I'm sure if you press L1 + [circle] you center the ball, (ie, kick it up the middle of the park).

So what am I mis-understanding in the manual, and how do you "initiate" a one-two pass?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

heres how i do the 1-2:

L1+X to pass from first player to 2nd player, the first player will then start off on an run. when the 2nd player receives the ball i press TRIANGLE(thru ball) to pass it back to the first player. the great thing about the new through ball is that i can decide when to return the ball or alternatively, i dont even have to return it and the 1st player ends up drawing 1 or 2 defenders away.

and the looping 1-2 is the same as above except when you're returning the ball to the first player, you use CIRCLE

And you're right, L1+CIRCLE is definetly for centering, which is very useful for crossing from deep

SUMMARY

1-2: L1+X with 1st player, and then TRIANGLE with 2nd player
    Looping 1-2: L1+X with 1st player and then circle with 2nd player

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Trev

Thanks very much, I'll go give that a bash now.

Advertisement