Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone got anything useful on Cuba?

• 30-01-2002 11:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭

Hey-ho,

Looking for some input, does anyone know of a good, non-bank-breaking way to get to Cuba?

(No comments like 'get a shovel and dig' please.)

From websites to travel agents, any tips and hints would be appreciated.

Cheers.

MJD.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Hi MJD,

(dunno about travelling over there cheaply, sorry)

I'm just wondering if it's still a problem getting into the states if you've got a Cuban stamp on your passport? Used to be the case that you were refused entry to US...

Al.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

Not much help to offer but two bits of info re Cuba;

1./I *believe* (don't ask me to quote sources) that it is to become more restrictive to get to/from Cuba from the US. I suspect this may parrallel Trojans comment above

2./Dunno about your plans when you get there but the decent places are surprisingly expensive :(

On a general note i've always found trailfinders to be excellent in terms of price/value for getting to out-of-the-way place so perhaps give them a call?

Advertisement