Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Not A Big Deal - Failed Poll Attempt

• 30-01-2002 2:53pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Righteo well, like I said, it's notmuch but after attempting to post up a Poll on the Game Editing Board and constant refreshing of my browser + Attempting to Post it twice, the silly little bugger ran off, leaving the link on the main Boards.ie page with no actual thread - i.e. you get a rather boring looking "Invalid Link, Please Inform WebMaster" page when you click the link...

So im guessing that either Boards hates me and my boring nature, or there are two rather stupid Game Editing Related Polls floating around in Sub-Space, not fulfilling their purpose...

Just thought I'd say it incase you find two of the same thread mysteriously appearing on the Game Editing board, disguised as spam...

Stupid Polls - Ban Them All...

Comments

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Why do I get the feeling thats there's a rather simple explanation to it, and people will start poking me :(

/me fetches Bin Lid and pitch-Fork...

I WON'T have any of it...

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

any chance you could give me *anything* concrete to look for? :)

DeV.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

/poke RopeDrink (so to speak)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

/hands DeV a brick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

What's a Ropedrink?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by amp
    What's a Ropedrink?

What's an Amp?

Oh... Um, yer... one of dose tings ya plug yer guitar inta!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

whats an angelwhore

oh your one of OHHHH!!! :rolleyes: ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

back to point?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I still need something more concrete to investigate or act on... any more details?

DeV.

• Advertisement
Advertisement