Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phantom fm needs a good kick up the arse

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

POINTING AT YOU I SAY THIS:
    THIS MAN J!VES.
    you get it,man,you get it!

you are jivin,jazz it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭andell

I'm a girl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

If you don't like what Phantom is playing don't listen to them. Just keep buying their T Shirts and everybody will be happy. :p
    Originally posted by Pete Reed

As with everything in life, stick with what you know, and what we know about jazz is about as much as the IRTC know about radio.

LMAO

Take that the IRTC!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i have tape after tape after tape of phantom back in 97, 98, 99 when i first started listening, of dj's giving out numerous dedications/requests
    so ive got proof to back pete up if u want it, he he, djs apologising (particularly pete) for not being able to fit in all the requests that were asked for and that they would try and doit the following week *memories*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

Playing music that is popular but not good is what 98fm, fm104, 2fm and all those do

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 gouty

Great! Someone on Phantom is playing Mind Over Money by Turin Brakes!

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭pugwall

I put on phantom twice today and immediately threw my GHETTOBLASTER on the floor in a fit of rage :mad: !!!!
    Both times blink 182 were playing :mad: .........AHHHHHHHHHHH
    PLEASE............NO MORE blink182!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 gouty

Whoever decides what new music they get into Phantom needs a good a kick up the arse.

Advertisement