Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer/bassist wanted in Cork

Options
  • 30-01-2002 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if there is any1 out there interested in starting a band. Not overly serious.
    Am a guitarist myself, though admitadly still have plenty to learn. I have another guitarist and singer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭jes

hows that marshall guvnor pedal i sold you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭indie_chick

if ya need a female vocalist for any reason or whatever, give us a shout! thinkn i might know a bassist too btw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

That pedals still alive Jes. Its been resurrected a few times though, but like you said, pretty straightforward device so the electronics wasnt tough to fix.

Pity about the after sales service though...my sister and mum thought you were lovely :)

Indie chick...I honestly dunno about that. Prolly better to get a band to sort out the music before getting some1 thats just a vocalist to waste their time with us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

where u at btw? in college or what?
    Im in CIT myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭indie_chick

mail me: beautifulmadness@hotmail.com

You have to elaborate on that whole post for me! I haven't woken up yet! thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement