Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can somebody pleeeeeasssse give me a big online hug?

Options
  • 30-01-2002 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭

Peeps! I need a hug cos I'm stressed and depressed! I'm totally in the middle of the "the mocks are coming, oh ****!" freakout. I had to waste a good half day today studying, quel drag!
    So what's anyone else putting on CAO forms? My first is mathematical science in UCD, but I wont get that cos I'm not get-485 smart. And y'all?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

<HUG>

<HUG>

<extra hug for good luck>

Don't worry. You're "talented" and anyway, everyone knows that the mocks are always marked three times as hard as the real exams so all those D's turn into B's and B's and highers are set. (NOTE: this statement is not in anyway a guarantee and in no way can be blamed for bad results)

Anyway, relax, calm and take a deep breath. And possibly get a massage while you're at it.

And it doesn't matter how you do cause we all love you loads and you're definitely gonna be able to ... <ahem> buy your way into college. Should you choose.

I possibly should've left the cheering up to someone else...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

*hug*

(and cause it's one of _my_ hugs it counts extra! :P )

Look, relax there's plenty of time and you'll be fine, you'll do your best and thats good enough for the entire world, i do honestly believe there is an underlying fate about things.

<< Fio >>

ps, first choice? Single Honors Economics in Maynooth (Arts for the first year)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

OOOOOOOOOh joanney! I hug you hug you hug you!!!!!!

<HUG> <HUG> <HUG> <pat on the back> <rub on the head>

and yeer all set!
    dont forget to wear your glow in the dark uv nail varnish. thats always a bonus. plus your favorite oneills tracksuit bottoms and youll do fine fine fine.

*muah*!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

i may not know you but i thought i'd contribute.
    well actually,i thought i'd contribute last night,but my computer was being stupid so i'm doing it now.

*hhhhhhhhuuuuugggggggggggggggggggg*
    (that's an extra big one)

and try not to worry,dearie.you'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

*hug*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

A few days late but even still

{} HUG!!!!!

}:>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

CIT are running a Guiness Worl Record attempt

trying to get 2002 people to perform a giant HUG, as part of Rag Week [valentines week]

ill be running for the nearest hottie, as im sure she will be running in the opposite direction :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭KevDaEdbanger

<Hugglz>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

<HUG EVERYONE ON BOARDS.IE>
    Thanx y'all! Oh and Clare, i dont have the funky uv nail polish cos Joanne ra robbed it on the last night of session 1 and then swanned off back to cork the day after before I got to ask her for it!
    Dagnabbit.

Is anyone going to Damien Rice on the 1st of March? I will if I can convince my friends of his excellence before then!
    Tickets 14.50 euro! Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Oh cool!! when, where, what day is the 1st of March?

Its probably during my mocks. damn!

Damien Rice is brilliant! so brilliant i'll forgive the limp bizkit thing!

• Advertisement
Advertisement