Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stargate!

• 30-01-2002 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭

anyone see tonights stargate?...is it the end of daniel jackson?..or does he return as an enlightened being type thing? wha wha?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Probably should of put a warning at the title, Id say the nerdy guy they picked up will be the new archeology guy. Pretty good episode all the same, I just hope they dont come out with all this really high tech stuff in the next few episodes.
    Incidentially they have confirmed a sixth series will be made, plus the possibility of a film on the series. Which is really cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I heard that the new series will largely revolve about a war between the Go'uld and Earth... So i would imagine yes they will develop some good Technology like shields etc.. hey they could add them to the shuttle.. wow look out Go'uld motherships!!

Daniel was one of the best in SG1... he brought Balance to the force.. (scuse the pun)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Series 6?? yipee!!
    But what series are you on about? because on channel 4 (the 1 i watch) Jack was forced to an early retirment and joined up with a rebel group that steal alien artifacts,but i wont ruin the whole story :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Re: Pugsley, wait and see, wait and see ...... :) (Sky's on 5th I think)

Q: If there is an all-out war between Earth vs Gh'd, does that mean the rest of the planet gets to play besides the US?

Last nights episode with Jackson leaving was good, for it could easily have been over played.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Pugsley you are way behind so best not read much more or you will be know what happens before you watch it..

Monach im not sure if it means the whole world together, just a rumour i heard, could be wrong.. or could be a whole Independence day thing which would be cool to see.. Remember the ep where Daniel goes to alt dimension and Go'uld already attacking earth, millions dead etc.. maybe like that but with earth having weapons to defend themselves.. also if they do attack what does that mean for the Asgard... surely they cant attack unless either Asgard are too weak to intervene because of replicators.. Remember they could not contact them when they found the android who created them! Either that or this new System Lord, the one thought dead for a thousand years is too strong and the Asgard cant intervene?
    cant wait

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

****e
    i really should start watching stargate again
    I love the show but whenever I sit down to watch it the people I live with start moaning
    "oh no.. not Stargate.. jaaaysus", and don't shut up for the hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

Feckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
    Missed episode.Please fill me in! Spare no details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Poor danny.j. at leats he got to be a gorrific space angel octapus type creature is that the last in this series?its good that sky one have begun showing the old series at 6.00 each day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

better catch up fast, last episode of the series is on next wedensday.....

Advertisement