Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Frames

Options
  • 30-01-2002 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

hey does anyone know where i can find a good website with Frames guitar tabs? i checked treasure island website but they didnt have a link to any site

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭irokie

gill, i can only point you in the direction of the site i use that has everything... but why can't the person you're looking for this for (obviously not you...) just listen and work it out...

http://www.guitartabs.cc/

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭viboy

check out www.frames.ie and in the music section click on the album cover - they have tabs for most of the album tracks and some of the b-sides. Fair play to the senator

Sean

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭The Evil Monkey

yes thank u for that Mr. Jackass Niall (irokie)!! indeed it is for my sister, which i'm worried about coz she also likes Westlife................................................................................ i'm either changing her or The frames rock so much they're finally getting the mainstream notice they always deserved!

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭irokie

gill's loscked... it's official`

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭The Evil Monkey

Niall did you write that when u were drunk? coz u can kinda tell!!

gill's loscked... it's official`

huh?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Frenzy

:o

Your obviously American

Advertisement