Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help.....!!

Options
  • 31-01-2002 3:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

I am stuck on killin trolls in bg2 any one finished that game.......... if so u know the bit where u meet a woman in the slums and she join's your party and u have to help her get her family home back .......... thats the bit I am stuck on. Also I cant get the console to work any one got any pointers ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

http://www.sorcerers.net
    Has a very good bg2 walkthrough, although Nalia's quest isnt too hard once you know, when a troll is down on the floor in a heap, you use either fire or acid to kill it.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭jaarius

celt spaeks the truth. also if you can collect the pieces of the flail of ages then you can whack the troll with that. there is a chance that it will do the acid damage. as well as that you should get nalia to learn melfs acid arrow and flaming arrow.

when using arrows of fire or acid make sure you UNequip them after the trolls prone body is FULLY dead. i have found my self with out arrows and relying on the flail and spell to deal with them.

ye olde web/cloudkill combo* is pretty effective too but only do it when the trolls are off screne they are too fast and will get to you before the get killed. <-- this also a handy tip for the umber hulk that haunt my dreams.

hope that helps

jaz?

*those spells should be in nalias mages spell book

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Attack with fire/acid weapons. If you don't have them, you get arrows from the encampment outside by talking to the leader and magic stones for the slings inside near the secret entrance.

If all you have is ranged weapons then attack them as normal and then use the fire/acid arrows/bolts/bullets to finish them off. You have to attack the body when it's hit the ground.

Btw, if your main character is a fighter then they can take over and run the castle when you complete the mission.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

never had a problem.. my sorcerer had plenty of fire attacks

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Amp and WWMan are Trolls, you couldnt whack them for us could you ...?

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

One fireball oughta do it.. doubt they are strong enough to withstand it nor fast enough to raise protections.. best they could manage is to run away.. though umm there is a spiders web waiting in that direction complete with summoned sword spiders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by DeVore
    Amp and WWMan are Trolls, you couldnt whack them for us could you ...?

DeV.
    /me equips Celestial Fury Katana +5 nad starts hunting

Advertisement