Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James Patterson

Options
  • 31-01-2002 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone read any of his books.. mostly he writes Crime/Thrillers!
    I have only read one "Pop goes the Weasle" and i must say its one of the best books i have read. He is a maste of suspense in that book so im wondering is that how he is in his other books too? I saw the film adaption of "Along came a spider" and thought the book would probably have been better...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,514 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Yeah, I've read pretty much all of his books..

Mostly up to the same standard, however, there are a couple of doozies.. If you stick with the Alex Cross books, you should be fine...

He doesn't always stay within the confines of crime/thriller either..

When the wind blows is more of science fiction/fantasy novel, Hide and Seek is pretty much popular fiction, and Cradle and all could only be described as horror (part of which is set in a rather strange version of Ireland!).

As with all books, it's a matter of personal taste...
    Enjoy!

BTW: Pseudo-Amazon blurb: People who enjoy James Patterson also enjoy Jeffery Deaver (who I think is streets ahead for that final twist in the tale!)

Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Thanks Krusty.. you my hero man...

Your not just a washed out clown

• Registered Users Posts: 19,514 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Thanks!

I think....

Advertisement