Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTP help

Options
  • 31-01-2002 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

ok, i really need 'the complete morons guide to ftp'
    i have a little knowlege about basic connections, logins and get and put, but apart from that very useful knowledge, ,id like to learn more about switches, commands, browsing, different OS platforms etc.
    does anyone know off hand any nice sites or books, or whatevers for getting easy and simple information on this type of thing.
    ftp is used very regularly here and its getting a bit embaressing when the person who asks you how to do something knows more than i do :)

i have had a look, but i cant find anything thats veryuseful. in other words id have to cutand pste about 1500 different sites to get what i need, so if anyone knows a good all in one site, id appreciate it.
    cheers

Comments

Advertisement