Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

genusis europe

• 15-11-2000 10:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭

BIG SHOCK......the topic is gone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

FFS will someone get rid of that remove topic option by the original poster. Unless the thread is totally unsuitable for the boards it should be left and any offending posts if they appear be taken out. Just because the original poster did not like the way the thread was going should not mean they can erase it.

Cloud/Dev any opinions on this ??

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

If memory serves it was Micro who started it, so he probably deleted it - I haven't seen Koopa or Kali (?) posting here anytime recently...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

It was Micros post Gandy - and imo he should have the right to delete it. I find the delete thread function v handy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

the reason that i deleted the thread is that it was going no where. it was started on the 1 Nov when news from GE came out, and it just ended up with castor troy and dahamsta slagging each other and just generally being childish.

--MiCr0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Spoilsport smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

make me a moderator and i'll lockem' down in future wink.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

maybe he should be allowed to delete it until it reaches a certain number of posts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Really it comes down to the fact that this person is deleting people's individual posts. Purely on his opinion. That dinnae be right, unless he is a registered moderator/admin. People should only be allowed to cancel their own individual posts.

Gav

Advertisement