Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OSP Maps for IQOOL - Vote now

Options
  • 31-01-2002 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

We are deciding on certain maps for the IQOOL, some of which are going to include the new OSP maps. Not sure which ones are the best, so have a quick vote here as to which maps you think should be included. We are going to pick four out of the mentioned seven, (as well as some of the regular maps, each week will have a different map set).

This poll will expire in 3 days.

Which maps would you prefer/think are better for duels? 15 votes

OSPDM1
    0% 0 votes
    OSPDM2
    26% 4 votes
    OSPDM3
    13% 2 votes
    OSPDM7
    13% 2 votes
    OSPDM8
    0% 0 votes
    OSPDM9
    40% 6 votes
    OSPDM10
    6% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

hmmmm the only map i know there is ospdm1 which is pants for 1v1 imo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

eeora, um, i dunno? which ones are good?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

i can't add a Comment on the quake.ie Irish Q3 Duel Competition thing
    (i don't know why is that). can i join in the list plz 0_o. i don't care if i come in last i just what do something fun

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Most of the OSP ones are a bit sh1t imho. Even more **** than the pro-tourney maps.

Urrm, its a hard one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

ya i think 4 OSP maps might be pushing it... especially since nobody knows them (apart from ospdm1 which is pants).

I thought ospdm4 was considered to be a good OSP tourney maps. and I had a 15 min game on it last night with dermo.. it would be OK to have in a league, but its fairly big and maze-like, so most people wont know the map, and while this would be OK for one map, having 4 unknown maps like this could work out badly.

pro-q3dm6, ztn3dm1

I like pro-q3tourney4... I dont know why you're excluding it, I've found the people who dislike it most are those who were t4-only players before and felt that their map was wrecked in the conversion (because its a completely different game on pro-t4). Its a lot more balanced, and it would be easier on the hpb's.

I would like to see maybe 2 OSP maps.

I would also like to see cpm1a in it, a simple straightforward map
    that everyone knows (and if you dont know it, it only takes a few minutes to set that right0.

I liked hub3tourney1 when it was being played, and while most Irish ppl weren't too fond of it, they might rate it higher than some of the OSP maps we would be including, since they know hub3tourney1 and it isn't THAT bad. I prefer CPM12 to hub3tourney1, because it has replaced the RA with a YA, but I suppose that could lead to some very dull and boring games in vq3.

How about aerowalk? Its good in cpm, and most people know it well enough from qw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Yeah,

AeroWalk and/or HubTourney1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

i vote for q3tourney4 and q3tourney2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

and the new osp 1.0 netcode sucks,
    old netcode with cl_timenudge -50 was much more accurate

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

this is bunny
    pro-dm6
    ztn3dm1
    tourney4 or tourney2
    and 2 osp maps..dont know any of them though

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

**** the osp ones :)
    use ztn & Hubtourney or even dm13 thats class aswell

]GT[Nexus

Clan Gauntlet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

q3tourney4, ztn, dm6tmp. Anything but hubtourney1 though, what a boring, ****e map.

Advertisement