Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Konquerer question

• 31-01-2002 5:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭

Has anyone messed around with their tax rate. Its set to 30% as default but I've seen people with it as high as 50%.

Surely there is a price to pay for uping your tax rate to that? ANyone actually know what happens and does anyone have any idea what the optimum rate is?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

i've got mine @ 55%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Whenever i succesfully attack someone i put it up 1 point.
    Whenever i am succesfully attacked i drop it down 2.

currently at 30% i think, i got a bit of an asswooping a while back :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

I haven't looked at the code yet but I noticed that when I stuck mine higher I had more of my population dying...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by Gambler
    I haven't looked at the code yet but I noticed that when I stuck mine higher I had more of my population dying...
    Yes, more tax, worse morale more die, less tax, better morale less die.
    Rather exactly like war2 :)

Advertisement