Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom V ODTR

Options
  • 31-01-2002 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know when the Eircom V ODTR case is back in the courts?? I thought it was due sometime this month but I may have been mistaken as I havent heard anything about it.

Will this be resolved soon or will eircom make it drag on for months/years??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Funnily enough I was just posting on that very topic

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=40656

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Hi lynchie,

Does anybody know when the Eircom V ODTR case is back in the courts?? I thought it was due sometime this month but I may have been mistaken as I havent heard anything about it.

They've just been in the court, however it appears that it was just so the ODTR could file affadvits. Apparently the next step will either be another filing from Eircom, or the discovery process, followed by a scheduling appearance.

Will this be resolved soon or will eircom make it drag on for months/years??

We don't know, and I can't really discuss what I do know. If it does go to court though, it seems there's a possibility it might drag on for a long, long time. Which of course will be damaging to the companies that are already co-locating equipment or researching the possibilities.

adam

Advertisement