Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Corporate Hosting.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

[mills lane]

I'll allow it !

[/mills lane]

Gav

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 the_fridge

hi guys,
    having just recently setup hosting with affinityhosting http://www.affinityhosting.com I couldn't help but notice the striking similarity between their site and the hosting365.ie site. Its almost a direct rip ...unreal. stephen, thats gotta be askin for trouble man.

the_fridge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Hi Fridge,

Old news, we've been on to affinity, and have a designer completing the finishing touches to our new site :)

Ta,
    Stephen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭The Cigarette Smoking Man

Originally posted by Demitri
    Hi steve-hosting36

I couldn't help noticing the Careers section on hosting365's site.
    I wonder if you mind if I contact you privately regarding a job.

In Brief: I am Net+ certified currently in the process of sitting my CCNA exams and then proceeding straight into CCNP mod V [advanced routing]. I have just completed a course in 2 MCPs windows 2000 & Advanced Server 2000 but have yet to sit exams. I worked for Smartforce on their E-learning delivery methods. I am Available to work form the 8rd of July.

I wouldn't mind hearing from anyone else who would like to hire me. ;)

If he can do it so can I ;) Steve can I have a job too?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭jmcc

Originally posted by 99eurohosting
    Agreed Stephen.

Prices are certainly on the way down here. Eircom and esat will lose a lot of customers to the likes of ourselves - at least thats the plan :)

And there I was wondering what to do with this database of Eircom and Esat's virtual server and domain customers. :) Actually I think that most of the companies hosting with Irish ISPs have more money than brains. This is especially the case for .ie domains. However competition is more apparent on the CNO (.com/.net/.org) side of things.

Regards...jmcc

• Advertisement
Advertisement