Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50 Uses for Louis Walsh !

Options
  • 31-01-2002 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭

Anyone listening to that just now on 91.6

The Thursday Challenge.....
    50 things you could use Louis Walsh for....

Bejebus....Its Gas!!

My fav. is...Use him as a Bullet Broof Vest:D

Other suggestions to describe the Most evil man in Ireland welcome;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

i've never met him,but due to his EXCESSIVE money grabbing ways we can assume that he's just a shallow puddle..just like that english geezer with the glasses...waterman....
    my defence for watching the show....
    my friend was over;and er...
    no actually it's fun seeing how shallow they can be and how homogenous they(and the rest of pop) are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Yup, I was listening to Thursday Challenge. Fuppin great show those boys put on. I think someone should start a Thursday Challenge Appreciation Thread. Or we could continue on from this one..............!

good work guys. .;)

laughter is medicinal. and cheap too!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭AtlantaSuburb

well, i stick with my cellmate to liam lawlor... but i LOVED the one about the footbridge... *g* god save the thursday challenge! *lol*

:-)

AtlantaSuburb:cool:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

He is a Top Business Man who knows his stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

And being a homosexual he's in the best job ever. All those wannabe boybands will do anything y'know...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭AtlantaSuburb

Originally posted by Chief---
    He is a Top Business Man who knows his stuff.

well, if that's true he should also know that he has an extremely inferior product at his hands with 6. i can't say i like any of his other acts, but as far as entertainment commodities go they've always been high quality. 6, on the other hand, are not even glittery acrylic, they're the threadbare looking stuff that smells...

:-)

AtlantaSuburb:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

louis walsh is gay?
    i didnt know that...

Advertisement