Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Employee evaluations

Options
  • 31-01-2002 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭

Here are some actual quotes from employee performance evaluations: :D

Since my last report, he has reached rock bottom and has started to dig.

Has a full six-pack, but lacks the plastic thingy to hold it all together.

His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of morbid curiousity.

I would not allow this employee to breed.

This employee is not so much of a has-been, but more of a definite won't be.

Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap.

She sets low personal standards and then constantly fails to achieve them.

This employee should go far and the sooner he starts, the better.

Got into the gene pool when the lifeguard wasn't looking.

A room-temperature IQ.

A prime candidate for natural selection.

Has two brains: one is lost, the other is out looking for it.

He's so dense, light bends around him.

If you were to give him a penny for his thoughts, you would get change.

The wheel is turning, but the hamster is dead

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,372 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Sangre
    A room-temperature IQ.
    Saw something recently, a blonde showing off her intellectual prowess. "My IQ is more than the sum of my measurements", unfortunately she was a 35-23-36.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by Victor

Saw something recently, a blonde showing off her intellectual prowess. "My IQ is more than the sum of my measurements", unfortunately she was a 35-23-36.
    HEY!! that means that that blonde had an IQ of 94!!! thats unnaturaly high for a blonde!!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭andell

I am a natural blonde and am way smarter than most other people I know. Anyone got any quizzes / puzzels or questions to challenge me? We could start a tag thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Do you want a medal? ;)

:)

I'd prefere a pretty rosette as I'm a blonde girl. (Pink Please)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Typical blonde,even if you are intelligent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

i liked this
    Has reached rock bottom and is starting to dig

keep up the good work sangre

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by Pugsley
    Typical blonde,even if you are intelligent :)

lol the trolls!

<< Fio >>

(Ahem) - I thought as this was mostly an Irish board you would all recognise sarcasm (irony) RE the "pink rosette"

You've all let me down so badly......
    Typical blonde,even if you are intelligent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭MelKor

Originally posted by andell
    I am a natural blonde and am way smarter than most other people I know. Anyone got any quizzes / puzzels or questions to challenge me? We could start a tag thing.

ok get a box of matches,

put the box down on a table, put 3 matches on each side of the match-box and three at each corner, (so as you have 8 sets of 3)
    an easier way of describing it would be to imagine that there is a window on each side of the box and you should be able to see 9 matches out each window.

now follow the story.

"paddy and murphy were looking for jobs, so one day in a bar they met up with a man who worked in a building site who told them to come along tomorow and he'd give them a job, but only if they could solve one problem,

the forman on the site does his paperwork in a little office on the site (the match-box) in the office there are four windows, one facing north, one south, one east, and one west. out each of these windows he sees 9 men ,3 rows of three, (the matches)

you can work at any side you want so long as the boss can see no more than 9 men out each window"

you domt have to have 3 rows of three out each window just make sure that if you look out each window you have 9 men

see how long it takes you to get that one and if you do get it tell me

good luck!!! :D;)

• Advertisement

Hmmm Ok, but I am at work and it will look a bit stange if I start doin the match box thing...Plus I dont get a lunch hour. so if my boss goes out i'll give it go.

Advertisement