Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to bathe cat

Options
  • 31-01-2002 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭

This one is for those who are not so fond of the felines....

How to Bathe a Cat

1. Thoroughly clean the toilet. 

2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water, and have both lids lifted. 

3. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom. 

4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids (you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape). CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his paws will be reaching out for any thing they can find. 

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power wash and rinse" which I have found to be quite effective. 

6. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door. 

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids. 

8. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he will dry himself. 

Sincerely, A DOG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

LOL Brilliant :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I think its even better when you think about the other cat post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,372 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I was going to report that until I saw who had signed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

I think its class icon14.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

One of the best in a while.....
    Gonna go home and try it later:D :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Glitz

Very Gud! i suppose it a way to clean the loo aswell.... multi-purpose!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Clinical Waste

Actually, I tried this once when I was a bit younger, (but without the shampoo and open door).
    I used some sort of toilet cleaner (hey it was right there!) and as it turned out didn't need the open door thing as little kitty didn't get angry, just sorta floated a bit head down. Mummy sorted it out (and me as well).
    I don't think we live near a pet Cemetery but kitty stayed with us for a few more months and he had this weird look that kept me at a distance....

lmao, another classic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

has anyone other than Clinical Waste actually tried this - i mean have you ever tried to was a cat that really needed to be washed (eg covered in oil which it can't lick off) - this might just work

1. it's quick
    2. probably effective
    3. it's hilarious

(now to find me a cat....)

here kitty, kitty

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Id try it but my cats claws are sharp and you know i like my cat. Hey what about the neighbours.........

/me puts some cat food in my garden under a box held up by a twig

• Advertisement
Advertisement