Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning on game rumble pack thingys.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

doubt it happens much, personally i almost never use them... they were not that great.. Force feedback joysticks and steering wheels on the pc are mutch better methinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

The 15-year-old boy spent seven hours a day playing computer games and particularly enjoyed those using the vibration mode on the control device.

Seven hours a day. Right. And nobody thought this might be abnormal in any way.

Dr John Sallis, who treated the boy at Liverpool's Alder Hey Hospital,said: "It was quite clear this boy had major problems."

Yeah you're telling me mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

God another idiot! No-one though it was weird that he was playing the games 7 hours a day?! Whatever happened to common sense?!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

He said: "I don't know what the safe limits are but seven hours a day is a bit excessive."
    Oh arent docters intelligent?? :D

Advertisement