Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question about mp3's

• 09-11-2000 11:17pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

ok I know it is possible that when you download a .mp3 song you are able to make it into an audio file which it can then be put onto a CD and then played in a CD-Player . . I don't know what software I should use anyone ale to hint me in the right directions or help me a little bit
    thanks a lot

redface.gifj:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Nero burning rom will do the job - www.ahead.de for more info.

It will burn your mp3s straight to CD tracks without having to extract WAVs manually first.

- Munch
    gibskull2.gif

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

thanks ever soooo much Munch I remember you people talking about it ages ago..

redface.gifj:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Winamp also has a cdwriter plugin which squirts out a wav file.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

Great piece of software, does the job nicely. http://www.musicmatch.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

dont use music match its no good at ripping cd's
    instead get one called audio grabber

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Ignore the peon, his version of musicmatch is inferior or he has a prehistoric cd drive. Musicmatch toasts bottom.

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

Advertisement