Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paddy & mick

Options
  • 01-02-2002 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

Mick and Paddy are out in the country shooting rabbits. Suddenly, right in front of his friend Paddy, Mick falls to the ground, throws a quick spasm, then lies perfectly still. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. In fact, he looks pretty well dead!
    Quick as flash, a horrified Paddy whips out his mobile and calls 999. He gasps breathlessly to the operator... "Mick just fell to the ground right here in front o' me! He's not breathing. He has no heartbeat! I tink he's dead! What can I do?" Well accustomed to this sort of situation however, the emergency operator responds with her most soothing tone...
    "Okay Paddy, you must try to stay calm. If there's anything can be done, well do it. But you will have to keep your cool, then we can take it one step at a time! Okay now? "Sure! Sure! Of course, your right. I'm fine. Just tell me what must I do?"
    "Great! Now first of all, lets make sure he's dead."
    ...The line goes silent, then a shot is heard..... Paddy's voice comes back down the network.... "OK! What next?"

not that great.....but what the hell!!!

Comments

Advertisement