Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiberian Sun is a Game

Options
  • 01-02-2002 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭

Does Anyone on here play Tibsun.
    If so I want a challange.

This is about a game so it should be
    in the Games/Games Section

(Second in Ireland Rankings)

wingxaero

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by Ryo Hazuki
    Does Anyone on here play Tibsun.
    If so I want a challange.

This is about a game so it should be
    in the Games/Games Section

(Second in Ireland Rankings)

wingxaero
    The reason your second in irish rankings is probably because not many people play tib sun much because there are a very many better games out :)
    Of course, if your a very good tib sun player, I suppose thats reason enough to play it..

Would westwood chat not be a better place to matchmake?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

RA2 is very much better than Tib sun, give it a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

Tiberian Sun is a Far Better GAME.
    Although Kirov's are Nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

Tiberian Sun is a Game

NO WAY!!!!!! I thought it was a cereal.

*Goes and fetches the noose*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

TS was a pile of pewp IMO :o
    Them things that blew holes in the ground were way over powered,get a few of them and fire in the enemy base and they cant build their base there again!!!
    The weapons are rediculous,that orange weed stuff ruins GDI completely because they cant harvest it,ive seen many bases get destroyed by it.
    RA2 is much more evenly balanced,and is far superior IMO (prolly the only thing me and rich agree on :))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

one day, maybe we might actually beat monty at a game of it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

I have to agree that ra2 is the better game its well balanced which makes an exciting difficult game,The huge overuse of the ion cannon in tib sun makes a mockery of the ide balance.Tib sun is gret but ra2 is much better because kirovs arew fun.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

/me still remembers the shocked look on my friends face as i emp'ed his mammoth II and stole it :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm sorry, but Tiberium Bum isn't a patch on Red Alert - never mind Red Alert 2!!!

Graphics look poor and gameplay is pants.

RA2, while I'm not very god at it, it a very enjoyable game - even if it's only a quick mosh against the computer using only conscripts or something equally as daft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Tiberian Sun was dire , and a particular dissapointment after all the hype that was around at the time ,people were expecting deformable voxel terrains and lens flare explosions , the reality was titan rushes *aka Heavy tank mrk2 rushes* and the worst storyline ever for a C&C game *I mean how they killed kane ffs *
    woeful game ,Threw my off the franchise good ,well till renegade anyhow

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

TS is the emille heskey of the computer game world......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

C&C2 Sucks Ass

Red Alert 2 is a much better game ad Yuri's Revenge to that and you got 3 great armies and alot better maps plus the oil wells air feilds etc... see where Im going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

oldposts.jpg

Advertisement