Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sega Dreamcast...

Options
  • 02-02-2002 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭

hmmm my dreamcast lifespan is about to end and i dont want it to,im on the 3rd disc of shenmue 2 atm and after it there's no more games for it
    what console to go onto next??
    the ps2 bores me with unorignal titles and a ****load of sequals
    the x-box?? dont know much bout this yet
    or the gamecube??,i was reading tha the level of difficulty in the gamecube games is easy and this was done to appeal to a more broader audience,any truth to that???
    but finnaly i'd like to say tha the dreamcast is the best console(bar to the snes) tha i have owned so far...i wish the ps2 was dead and the dreamcast still had games being made for it... ah well
    what was your fav dreamcast games??
    mine in no order was
    shenmue
    shenmue 2
    jet set radio
    tony hawks
    resident evil code veroncia
    spiderman
    soul calibur
    capcom vs snk2
    worms world party(best console mulitplaya game ever!)
    crazy taxi
    virtua tennis
    now which console is sega making the most games for again???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Eh, I hear they're making a few PS2 games now. Seriously though, a PS2 and Grand Theft Auto 3 is all you need :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I'll be playing my DC for months to come, thanks to the all the cheap second hand games knocking about.

GC games are far from easy. Rogue Leader is one of the hardest games I'v played in years - the last level verges on the impossible.

My favourite DC games are, in no particular order;

Jet Set Radio
    Metrpolis Street Racer
    Soul Calibur
    Virtua Tennis 2
    Chu Chu Rocket
    Crazy Taxi
    Marvel Vs Capcom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

I loved the Dreamcast, but it wasn't mine. T'wa my brothers and he ****ed it up and got a PS2. And I wasn't at all impressed with the PS2. I was absolutely addicted to Soul Calibur. My fav Fighting game.

When its getting dirt cheap(like the Saturn) I will get it again.

The graphics on most games that I've seen for X-box and PS2 look no different to a modern PC. Get the good old geforce 3 ti200 and your dandy, not that much difference in price either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

ah i even forgot about m-s-r!!
    great game,didnt comple it though
    well i got the ending i think but i had a few stages left on the last chapter to do
    alot better than gt3 imo
    dont see any point in gettin a ps2 for gta3 since gta3 is coming out for x-box...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Originally posted by RasTa
    dont see any point in gettin a ps2 for gta3 since gta3 is coming out for x-box...

Where did you hear this?
    Xbox365 reported this a month ago, but their source for this was that amazon had it down for a may 31'st release on Xbox, then 2 days later the page is gone.
    Obviously an error.

Xbox365

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Didn't Take2 confirm it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

On thier website they say "available on pc too", but only in development.

URL

Advertisement