Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esat Charged for October 30th

• 21-11-2000 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭

alright everyone heres the latest.. i just received my Esat No Limits bill and it seems they charged me at peak rates for Mon the 30th of october (october bank holiday)
    They said they're having a "billing glitch" and I got credited the cash. So everyone would be well advised to check their bills and query the account.

.logic.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 118 ✭✭shakel

Since I cancelled my subscription to No-Limits they have been sending me bills for 0.00 so i think their billing system might be a little messed up.

[This message has been edited by shakel (edited 22-11-2000).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

Right
    I shood be getting my bill in the next day r 2
    ill watch out for it

thank

catbert.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

aye it seems some folk got billed and some didn't, tisk, they seem to have alot of probs with those bills, thankfully i've had no probs with them

Advertisement