Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Phone

Options
  • 02-02-2002 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭

I don't know if you've heard, but starting 1 January 2002 you will no longer be able to use a mobile phone while driving, unless you have a "hands free" adapter. I went to Carphone Warehouse and they wanted £50 for a headset with a boom microphone for a mobile phone. I have found an alternative from Office World. These kits are compatible with any mobile phone and one size fits all. I'm selling them for £1.99 including shipping. I tried them out on Ericsson, Motorola, & Nokia phones and they worked perfectly.

A photo is attached. Take a look and let me know if you want one.

Please e-mail your orders to me directly.

Photo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Sh*t, I got one of those and it cost me €10. I was robbed :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

also i think you got the wrong forum ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Originally posted by MiCr0
    also i think you got the wrong forum

Ehmm, did you even look at the photo..:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

This hands-free set looks more stable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

is there a discount if you bulk buy.

Does anyone remember the first time they say anyone walking down the street with the boom mike attached to there head.
    I can still remember the way he walked, thought he was that muppet ronan keating,

• Advertisement
Advertisement