Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can i change My User name

Options
  • 02-02-2002 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

I'm a newbie and I was just wondering is it possible to change your User name without having to re register as a different name?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Only on production of sexual favours/money/begging to Cloud. Even then he'll only do it if he feels like it. :)

You've barely any posts anyway, just go and re-register, or ask bubbles for a peek at his collection and you might like one of his many aliases ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

but isn't having multiple accounts againist the rules of Boards.ie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Yes but you can bend* the rules, just like bubbles.

*Meaning taking them, and snapping them across your leg.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Isn't Bubbles an example of the rules already being DRAWN QUATERED, EACH INDIVIDUAL PART BEING GIVEN THE GOATSE TREATMENT and then burnt ????

Originally posted by seamus
    Only on production of sexual favours/money/begging to Cloud. Even then he'll only do it if he feels like it. :)

You've barely any posts anyway, just go and re-register, or ask bubbles for a peek at his collection and you might like one of his many aliases ;)
    Well you actually can get it changed if you ask, whithout having to do any of that crap that your talking about!!! ya pleb!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by suppafly

Well you actually can get it changed if you ask, whithout having to do any of that crap that your talking about!!! ya pleb!!

O NOE!! I FARGOT TEH SARCESAM DEVYSE!!!

Joke...it was a joke.....ya pleb!! :p

I know it was a joke and I was also being sarcastic. Dumbass!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Yes send any name change requests via PM to me.

Advertisement