Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dob?

Options
  • 02-02-2002 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

Is there anyway I can change the date of birth in my profile. I decided to waive the right to tell boards my DOB, but now I feel like I want it to say happy birthday when it does come around..

And no it's not in my user cp under 'Edit Profile' or 'Edit Options' :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

*bump*

Anyone? DeV?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Go to the calendar and add a public event.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Hehe good idea. But does these appear anywhere, or are they just there to look at? WWM put his birthday on it and I don't remember seeing anything about it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

actually - yeah... it'll just appear as an 'event' then and wont show at the bottom of the boards.ie/vbulletin page under "today's birthdays!"...

I wonder what the story is... maybe it was lost somehow during the conversion from UBB to vB... I'm sure one of those cuddly admin types can tell us,

Advertisement