Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gig In Dublin!!!!!!

Options
  • 03-02-2002 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey guys!Cork band Kallus are playing in the Isaac Butt on the 10th February at 8:30!They are one of many bands performing that nite at what looks set to be one ****-off gig!The tickets ahve to be bought directly from any members of any band playing so check HotPress for a list of bands!But if anyone would like to get some tickets off Kallus then e-mail me at morbid_twisted_mind@hotmail.com!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kallusatemybaby

Ok,need a little more information?Well,the gig is orgainsed by HotPress and I think PhantomFM have some thing to do with it too,if not don't kill me!Tickets are around 5 Euros(stupid currency).Come on you guys,show a little support for up and coming young Irish bands!!

Advertisement