Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone have X-gold

Options
  • 03-02-2002 9:13pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭

As per topic.

It's a space trading game sort of like Frontier/Elite.

If you do have it, and are getting bored with it, would you be inclined to part with it ?

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

bump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

Only have Beyond the Frontier here mate. Bit slow paced for me. Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

i dunno if i have beyond the frontier or gold.:o

i'll have to check when i get home.

did u actually get into that game?
    i loved frontier:elite2, but X was just so crap compared to it that i only played it for about 8 hours.

Originally posted by Scruff

did u actually get into that game?

It's not that I got into that game, but I have heard some positive things about it.
    The fact that it's like Frontier:Elite 2 (great game) makes me want to try it.
    I'd be interested in taking it off your hands if you have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Funnily enough I just picked up X-Gold in EB, Dawson St., the other day for £15. Last copy though :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Beyond the Frontier was a great game, a bit slow but once you got in to it, it held your interest. Sure Elite and Frontier weren't exactly edge of the seat games either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

Loved frontier, kewl game

Beyond the frontier seemed to have gotten it just right. nice story line and missions too

X-gold that has beyond the frontier and the addon

Loved X-Gold was really great.

the addon ... can't run it properly ... it should require the same specs as beyond the froniter ... but no... seems like it requires a lot more.

Originally posted by Fidelis
    Funnily enough I just picked up X-Gold in EB, Dawson St., the other day for £15. Last copy though :p

Sell it to me when you are tired of it.

Originally posted by Fidelis

So, what do you think of it ?
    Have you played it much ?

Advertisement