Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kate Mulgrews Retirement Plans :rolleyes:

Options
  • 04-02-2002 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.startrek.com/community/transcripts/mulgrew_011702.asp

Q: Hi Kate. I am from Limerick, in the south east of Ireland. I know Tim is Irish. Have you ever been to my part of the world?
    KM: Certainly I have! Many times and this is for all of you Irish people: my husband's and my dream is to retire on the west coast of Ireland. There is no more beautiful place in the entire world.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I wonder was playing that Irish lass on the holodeck her idea..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

As long as she jogs around in a perpetually sweaty vest, I'll have no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Originally posted by Slydice

Q: Hi Kate. I am from Limerick, in the south east of Ireland. I know Tim is Irish. Have you ever been to my part of the world?

Limerick has moved then? - it must have been that time flux thimmamegig that caused it.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Originally posted by Fidelis

LOL, at least Amanda Tapping has a nice set :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

You are a sick, sick puppy.

• Advertisement

quote:
    Originally posted by Slydice

Mountjoy Mugger is absolutly right... wonder why no one else commented on this.. well probably because no one cared enough to take any notice... Wonder was he an Honours Geography student doing the Leaving cert...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Originally posted by Saruman
    quote:
    Mountjoy Mugger is absolutly right... wonder why no one else commented on this.. Wonder was he an Honours Geography student doing the Leaving cert...

Moi? No. Quantum Physics and Temporal distortion effects were my fav. :D

Originally posted by Shinji

You are a sick, sick puppy.

LOL. kettle, meet pot.

no Mountjoy Mugger.. not you.. the spanner who said Limerick is in the sunny south east in the first place.. You at least had the intelligence to notice a case of spannerism (new word probably).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

LOL. kettle, meet pot.

I would argue with quite a degree of conviction that nothing I have ever done could possibly compare with the sheer WRONGNESS of fancying Kate Mulgrew in a sweaty t-shirt.

• Advertisement

LOL, pld rob you had me in stitches there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Hey man, Hitler liked to shít in his cousins mouth, I like Kate Mulgrew :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

:eek: Parental advisory please :eek:

Advertisement