Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CDR mp3 player

• 27-11-2000 1:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭

Wh00t, there are a portable and a hi-fi version of CDR mp3 players. So that's about 200 songs in mp3 format on a cdr. Saw it on sky news techno file this morning.
    That pc doctor wrecks my head biggrin.gif

It's about a society in freefall....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

More like ~100 at decent quality.

Richersounds have the Philips Expanium, plays everything up to 320Kb/s, and VBR.

The best Hifi one I've seen is the Terratec MP3PO. It'll even let you plug in 3.5" IDE hard drive full of your favourite MP3's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

i'm waiting for the creative nomad, nice 6gig of storage in it, put it on random and never hear the same song for a few weeks smile.gif

by the way, is that out here yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Snowbat

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana,Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hecate:
    i'm waiting for the creative nomad, nice 6gig of storage in it, put it on random and never hear the same song for a few weeks smile.gif

by the way, is that out here yet?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep. I don't know if any local retailers are carrying it yet, but you can order direct from Creative in Blanchardstown: http://store.europe.creative.com/detail.asp?pid=1054

++ 353 1 806 6909

Price in Irish pounds is not listed but AFAIR is the Sterling price with exchange rate adjustment. Delivery is included.

[This message has been edited by Snowbat (edited 02-12-2000).]

Advertisement