Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Characters

• 04-02-2002 2:46pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've a 25th Ranger called DeVore (my first and currently still highest char I have).

My main at the moment is Poket Roket a 24th Wiz... I'm trying to level him to 34 so that I can give you guys a ride from A to B (in return for powerleveling me through hells!)

I've an 18th necro called Cromcruach that I use for occasional soloing and being evil with.

DeV.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Whack

Got a 20th Lizzie monk - Whack EmAll - for whaling on things and doing damage

Also have a level 1 monk Mule - HeeHaaw- Who sits in her buttgroove in EC on Antonius Bayle server. Give her a tell for all your buying and selling needs.

My main is 54 Necrodancer Supreme - Cuhl Cannon - Emissaries of Dread Guild "We do the most with the least" I think I am going to be 54 for the rest of my life, the way its going. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,280 ✭✭✭regi

I've got a 50 chanter - Gildyr, and a level 1 rogue I use to drag people out of the hole with. Got a 30 shaman too, but I think I'll nuke that account soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭Spunj

/me has just recently returned to EQ after about 7 months away from it. I swore I'd never return, but I did :)

Anyways I have :
    51 Mage on Prexus
    35 Rogue on Prexus
    (dont play there anymore)
    52 Rogue on Tallon Zek (main)
    22 Necro on Tallon Zek.

I noticed there isn't much mention of your servers there, might help...
    Now, to buy the damn expansions :D

Hey spunj,

We're all on Antonius Bayle... we were mostly on the 7th hammer, but moved en mass to AB.

Isn't Prexus down at the moment with hard ware problems?

Hmm, no idea about Prexus, haven't looged on to in in maybe a year. Is AB a roleplay type server or just a new normal type one?

I can't see myself moving there full time but if you guys played regularly enough we could get a small, elite and balanced group and do some tough-for-our-level encounters. I could make maybe an enchanter/shaman/cleric, whatevers needed...

I did that with some friends when we moved to TZ, 5 of us did the Avatar of Fear in CT at between lvls 29-34. Talk about a rush :D

It's worth considering, so what times do you guys normally play, and what kind of encounters do you go for?

• Advertisement

AB is a blue server, hosted in London for us european types - it was a split server from all other servers for european players.

There's a few of us who play together: 51 pally, 51 druid, 50 chanter (me), 53 necro, 51 monk and a couple of others. Jayk is normally too busy raiding ntov for that tho ;)

When are we on? Far too often ... and we've just gotten to 50ish, so we're not uber.

jeeze you all at 50 already..lol I am not sure I can do the whole restart from 1 again..bloody decaying skeletons and rats!

The split must have happened while my account was inactive, do they still allow a move? I could move my Magician off prexus maybe...

ding 51 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Whack

Grats on 51 man!

We play on AB most nights I would say. Sometimes alot more on the weekends - wife faction permitting

Grats! I dinged to 2 myself :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bob the Unlucky Octopus

60 troll warrior in Afterlife of Mithaniel Marr- Grishkan
    60 human monk in Afterlife of Mithaniel Marr - Arkalos

53 cleric (unguilded) of Rallos Zek- Taranna (my current occupation)
    23 warrior(unguilded) of Rallos Zek - Norokasha Gnomehugger(my first and still most-loved char, I'll PL him someday)

My cleric is 0.000001 blues away from 54 hell atm :)

I'll get it tonight prolly, then carry on hunting in OS.

Occy

PS - Spunj has my utmost respect for playing on Tallon, it's the hardest pvp server after RZ, fair play to ya m8. The rest of you bluebies...go play on RZ!~

Advertisement