Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quake2

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Who let all the Q2 muppets out?

Someone lock this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Quake2 wins by one vote.

I'll set up a Quake2 server tonight if I can locate the required files, otherwise it'll be tomorrow. I'll post the port when its running, suggest what you want on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Kerria

Cheers Rev

Could you stick the Quake 2 Battleground Mod on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

YES YES YES OLDSKOOL ROXXXXX BRING IT ON BRING IT THE FU(K ON YESSSSSS ANY TIME ANY SERVER AND ILL BE THERE TO FRAG YA BIATCH YOU GONNA GET 0WNED BIATCH WOOOO

p.s. you can count me out

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I just reinstalled quake 2 on this pc today and played it for the first time in years... so much better with a graphics card :D itd be cool to have a good old frag around on the server some night. Ill be dressed as the giant Bullseye !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

Holy Cow a Q2 reunion!

Sher - what happened to the rest of Scream?

I quit Q2, (played action quake a bit) and then played UO for 3 years. Now I'm bored with UO, so gotta find something new.

pH

---
    Here's a happy memory from my {AbFab} days! UK Savage CTF league - Oh the memories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭saik

ph, you wouldnt have an email for {abfab}shyguy, or a means for me to get in contact with him. im looking for his little bro unclespam.
    quake 3 is good fix, you should try it (if you are lpb) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I used to play on that could ign server back in 98 and 99.
    I dont know why it died.
    It was my first on line gaming and i loved it.
    I got in to tribes after that.

Advertisement