Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raison d'Etre

Options
  • 04-02-2002 3:57pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This board is for Irish EQ players to congregate and organise stuff (primarily twinking, pl-ing and drinking :) )

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Oh dear. And not one plea for moderatorship yet.

*amp shakes head and runs away*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

It might be nice to see if a board could run without moderatorship...there might be soon "mature" ppl on these boards.

Anyway this board has nothing to do with CS. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bob the Unlucky Octopus

Well, I'd be happy to moderate the forum, but as Keeks points out, the forum isn't the CS board and doesn't really require moderation. Still, I'd be happy to help if needs be.

I've convinced several of my RZ friends to pop on over and say hi from time to time. It'd also be good if some of us posted here more often, with screenies/accounts of EQ experiences. EQstratics and guildforums are all very well, but it is true that boards.ie binds us all together in a way our guild forums can't :)

"Hail, an EQaddict_00"

Occy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I have some excellent screenshots of me dying in record time - I'll post those later :)

Advertisement