Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Zone Free Trial

Options
  • 04-02-2002 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭

Lo Lo. Yet another new board :)

Righto..I've been meaning to try out Everquest with a good while now to see what all the fuss was about, and it looks like I just got lucky.

Last month, PC Zone gave away a free trial (I think its only a week, but it might be longer) and I have yet to use it due to the fact that I'm scared of the sheer beardiness of it all. :p

What I was hoping to do is to hook up with some other uber players, and maybe a few other noobs or people on trial, to show me the ropes.

What say ye?

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Sure, post here when you get it installed and are going to start a character.

Playing a warrior is the easiest to start with I think. Wizards and Mages are fun too.

Its as "beardy" as you want it to be, it can be fun but if you start putting pointy ears on yourself then its time to quit.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Is there any (legal) way to get a free trial without buying pczone?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

some one get it and throw it up somewhere will they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

No, the Free Trial is exclusive to PC Zone..[edit] Nevermind...I don't know what made me think there was a code. :confused: [/edit]

Advertisement