Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have a copy?

Options
  • 05-02-2002 10:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

I'm looking for a copy of a song I heard about ten years ago. I think it was called Really Down by Thirty Five Summers but I can't be sure. It's a kind of jangly guitar pop style song when that was all the rage. I could even have dreamt the whole thing as I can't even find any evidence that the band ever even existed and if thy did, the chances are they were awful. My memory tends to do that to me, songs I haven't heard in years are best left unheard as I found out recently when I heard Thousand Yard Stare again. But you never know. Can YOU help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

hmmm..this isnt a song thta goes somehting like @i wouldnt let you down, let you down again@ or something like that? coz theres a song like that on the young at heart cd collection...i shall check it out tonight and ocnfirm...

Advertisement