Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anti virus boot disk

• 06-12-2000 10:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

right i used to have one i think it was called magic bullet it fitted onto a disk and when i thought i had a virus i would boot up the computer with the disk in the drive and it would scan the hard drive for all known viruses and then destroy them .

lost it frown.gif
    it was called magic bullet im looking for anything the same anyone know of anything ???

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Magic Bullet came with Dr. Solomon's Anti-Virus Toolkit and was a godsend to many of my customers in my last job. Unfortunately I don't have a copy knocking around here (it'd have to be up to date, mind you, naturally enough, to catch -everything-)... but there are a few helpful files available under "ANTIVIRUS" at www.bootdisk.com (which is a dead handy site anyway)

How 'bout that for a quick response wink.gif

bard2.gif

Advertisement