Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This will make you cringe!!!!

Options
  • 05-02-2002 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

An old sailing ship is becalmed at sea with a full complement of sailors. They are stuck there for days and days with nothing to do.

One morning the captain decides he is going to lay on some entertainment for the men.

He orders a barrel to be placed on the top deck. It has an orifice in the side and he invites each one of the men to "take the pleasures" of the barrel to their hearts content. Soon a full fledged orgy is underway.

The men are cheerful once again and morale is boosted. Things reach such a frenzy that even the captains dog has a go. Once the party is over and the barrel is full of the teams spirit, it is bunged up and thrown overboard. The ship sails away.

A few days later the barrel comes ashore on the beach of an island in the middle of nowhere. The onl inhabitants of the island are the nuns who have founded their convent there. The nuns find the barrel and open it. They don't recognise the contents and take it to be wax, from which they fashion candles.

Of course nuns being nuns, they use use the candles in a way only nuns can.

Nine months later an inordinate number of babies appear on the island. One of the nuns is very guilty about her sins and approaches the mother superior for her confessions.

"Forgive me, mother. I have had a baby"

the Mother superior turns to look at her and says, "That's nothing, my child ... I have had puppies."

( I kept it clean as possible for these boards )
    :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Thats terrable *cringe* origional tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

lol :D:D:D i like!!!

Advertisement