Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cutting files

• 03-12-2000 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

i have some mp3 files which are 100 minutes long and a couple of otheres which are 90 minutes or so long. the problem is i want to put these mp3's on cd's as wav files but i don't anyway of cutting the file in 2 as they are too long in their current state,. does anyone know of a program which will allow me to cut say a 100 minute wav into two 50minute wav files?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Cooledit or Goldwave, either would be well up to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

admit it, you want to cut your donkey pr0n mpgs into size for zip isnt it?!?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

god lads how long has this donkey p0rn thing being going on for now ????

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

actually, amp has to take the credit for the donkey pr0n thing, but it makes such a good generic joke for just about any file related situation.
    why? hitting too close to the bone? hmm, maybe we have a real donkey pr0n fiend..pervert!

Advertisement