Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom FM needs to play more...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭screamager

I reckon the SOAD defending is gas. The exact same thing happened when Korn were gettin popular, all the young kids started liking them and the old fans defended them while the people who were just hearing them for the first time slagged the **** out of them. Even Limp Bizkit were defended, not for very long but they were. I like SOAD and Korn, 2 classic albums, not gonna go away no matter how many mulleted little indie heads put them down and talk ****e. That version of Snowblind is deadly too.

Raggamuffin, shut up, you had your radio show but you didnt have a clue what you were playing. You asked me about bands that you couldnt even pronounce the name of (Kyuss) to try give your show a bit of credibility.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭p-t saviour

heheh BURN!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

ragamuffin

if you can remember what you played;surely it must have always been the same stuff.

anyone concur?

this isnt anything personal,tho,raggy.

i can never rember what i write in letters;so its unlikely that i'd remember what i'd play in a show,particularly if i was LISTENING TO OTHER PEOPLE

i.e.requests
    listening to other people.....

what sort of stuff...if you remember...did you play on your show,raggy?

Advertisement