Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Election Opportunities....

Options
  • 05-02-2002 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭

Hello,
    This country looks like its gearing up for an election very soon. Isn't this the event we can push out opinions on this subject (irelandoffline mission... broadband etc..)
    I know i'll be mentioning it to any canvaser that comes to my door...
    This is my first post so I should say that this is a great cause and fair play to everyone involved... I work in Ireland in the telecoms area and the current situation has me scared to bits for the future of everything hi-tech in this country..... there won't be a second coming of the celtic tiger if things arent improved...

-A

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

welcome a-board :D, yep i'll be certainly giving my view to anyone coming to my door looking for a vote :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 emmet

Originally posted by aloleary
    ... I work in Ireland in the telecoms area and the current situation has me scared to bits for the future of everything hi-tech in this country..... there won't be a second coming of the celtic tiger if things arent improved...

Indeed you have hit the nail on the head --- Eircom are garotting the son of the Celtic tiger with their overpriced cable, and they that have the power need to do something before it dies.

Emmet.

Advertisement